So here are some of the great benefits you can experience from daily meditation.
- Meditation can lower blood pressure
- Lower heart rate
- Slow down respiratory rate
- Reduce the production of stress hormones (adrenaline and cortisol)
- Increase serotonin production and secretion, causing your mood to improve
- Increase endorphin production, causing you to feel happy and excited
- Increase dopamine production, causing you to feel fulfilled and motivated
- Increase melatonin production, causing you to sleep better and treat insomnia
- Reduce cravings (alcohol, drugs, overeating, sex, etc.) caused by the increasing of dopamine.
- Improve digestions, as your parasympathetic nervous system is activated
- Boost metabolism, because of the decrease of stress hormones
- Relief pain, because of the production of the brains "feel-good-chemicals"
- Meditation can improve your mood, caused by the increased production of the brains natural "feel-good-chemicals"
- Clear your mind, as the mind clutter and confusion disappears
- Natural tool for depression, caused by the increased production of serotonin
- Natural tool for anxiety and panic attacks, as you learn how to breathe properly, causing your body to return to a relaxed and calm state.
- Can help with ADHD, as it helps you focus and stay calm
- Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem, as you become more balanced and peaceful
- Boost your energy and passion
- Ground you and make you feel steady and balanced with a strong foundation
- Connect you with your emotions and helps with emotional balance
- Help with anger issues, as you learn to stay calm and in control
- Improve memory and the recollection of memories
- Slow down deterioration of grey matter in the brain, preventing or postponing dementia
- Meditation can make you feel connected and part of something greater
- Connect you with your spiritual side
- Allow you to improve your intuition
- Allow you to develop your psychic abilities
- Help you connect with angels, your higher self, and divine entities
- Raise your vibration to a higher frequency
- make you more than just your physical body
- Allow you to sense the world from a spiritual perspective
- Make you more receptive to energies around you
- Help you to lucid dream and astral project
- Open your chakras for better harmony inside your physical body and energy body
- Meditation can allow you to find your purpose in life
- Help you see things more clearly
- Make you feel like you a part of the universe
- Give you a feeling of understanding of life and the universe
- Create inner peace and complete mental balance
So if you have decided to start your meditation practice, I have just the perfect start for you! I have created a 30 Day Meditation Challenge for Beginners on YouTube, where you will get a new exciting exercise every day that will be simple and easy to do for people with no experience with meditation. So get a good start to your practice and join the free challenge on YouTube... Look forward seeing you there!
Love and Light!